Saturday, September 30, 2006

Piecora's Pizza

I went hiking today with Prashant to Greenwater Lakes, which is a bit past Enumclaw (about an hour and a half southeast of Seattle). It was pretty decent - the forest was nice. The lakes were more like ponds though. And we couldn't find the "awe-inspriing western red cedar" that my guidebook called out.

I was too lazy to cook dinner (and don't have very much food in my apartment), so I decided to go to Piecora's Pizza, which was near my house. (I've never gotten a pizza there before). I phoned in my order and they said it would be 20 minutes. I waited a bit and then walked over there, about 15 minutes after I phoned. They hadn't started making the pizza yet even. It took nearly 50 minutes by the time I got my pizza and walked back home, so I wasn't very impressed. It was good pizza though. I'm not sure if it's worth going back though - too much time/effort. Heating up a frozen pizza is cheaper and a lot faster.

No comments: