Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Snow Patrol

I went to the Snow Patrol at Key Arena last night with Suor.

The first opening act was Silversun Pickups. I'd never heard of them, but I think I recognized the last song they played from somewhere (probably KEXP). Their music had a rather uniform "loud" sound and I didn't find it all that interesting.

Ok Go was the second opening act. The commentary by their singer as well as their videoes were entertaining, but the music was perhaps not so memorable.

Snow Patrol put on a good show. I don't have either of their albums (just a couple songs off iTunes), so I didn't recognize a lot of what they played, but I enjoyed it nonetheless. "Run" was well done; it's one of my favourite songs.

3 comments:

Ramanan Sivaranjan said...

I saw OK GO when they opened for Kaiser Chiefs. They put on a pretty good live show. I remember thinking it'd be hard for Kaiser Chiefs to top them -- but they did, which was awesome.

Ryan said...

The Kaiser Chefs opened for Oasis when I saw them in 2005. I Predict A Riot is a good song.

replica horloges online said...

en het doen van Play Doh en spelen moeder aan haar imitatie horloges nieuwe broertje! Watch2day Echt Shopping Forum GoT! De meeste bedrijven nu hebben gemaakt hun snowsuits gemaakt van waterdicht materiaal imitatie horloges heren waardoor ze geschikte kleding te dragen wanneer je kinderen buiten in de sneeuw.