Sunday, December 18, 2005

Lost

I finished watching disc one of Lost (which contained the pilot and the next two episodes, Tabula Rasa and Walkabout). I was impressed with all three shows. They have good pace, lots of intrigue and suspense. There are a lot of characters, but they devote a lot of time on building up their stories (and do a good job at it), which adds more layers to the show. I'm looking forward to getting the rest of the discs and watching them. (With seven discs, it might take me a while to watch all of season one. however).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lost is so good. I can't believe you managed to avoid watching it for so long. It has to be one of the best shows on television -- ever.

Ryan said...

I didn't want to start watching it in the middle, so I couldn't watch it the first time around. I screwed up and missed the rerun of the pilot by a week. So I figured I would just wait a couple months until the DVDs came out until September, but Netflix listed it as a "very long wait" for a long time.