Tuesday, January 27, 2004

Snow Day

Snow days are cool. :-) Class was cancelled, so after breakfast I went back to bed for another couple of hours of sleep. And Tuesday is my busiest day too, with 6 hours of lectures (3 in the morning and 3 in the evening). The afternoon and evening haven't been very productive, but I finished the Network Flow assignment that is due Thursday, started the Distributed Computing assignment, and did a little reading.

It's not very cold outside anymore (maybe only -10 below), but there is a fair bit more snow. When I went on a walk with Clancy (my dog), the bottom 6 - 8 inches of my pants ended up covered in snow by the time we got home. If I can make off of my street (which never gets plowed), I think (hope) the driving won't be too bad tomorrow.

No comments: